Want to find a list of ALL outlets near you?
Before I jump into information specific to Serena and Lily Outlet shopping, I suggest checking out one of my most popular posts on strategies for making the most of your outlet visit. There are over 30 tips and tricks that I have shared (as well as some Facebook group member and Instagram follower recommendations) on how to score the very best deals- like timing your visit on the day their inventory gets delivered and following your favorite outlets on social media to get real time inventory updates.
The Serena and Lily Outlet in Vacaville, CA will always hold a special place in my heart. This is the outlet that got this wholllllllleeee thing started. If you want to read more about the creation of my Facebook group and THIS website, you can do so here. Spoiler alert: I was very reluctant.
Serena and Lily Outlet Locations
- California: Berkeley, Vacaville
Serena and Lily Outlet Pricing Structure
A majority of the items at the Serena and Lily Outlets are 50% off retail price. There are some exceptions to that, including pillow covers, wallpaper, bedding, chairs, and stools. I find that these prices are closer to 60-70% off. Pricing sheets are as follows:
If you ever see an item in an update, but want to locate specific information about it, try using a google image search. You can find a step by step tutorial right here.
One thing that really sets this outlet apart from others, is that they are very receptive to negotiating, especially if the item has significant damage or there is overstock. Doesn’t hurt to ask!
I find that the Serena and Lily Outlets tend to do some amazing flash sales relatively frequently. There is no pattern than I have seen on when these sales are announced, so stay up to date on the happenings of the outlet by joining the Facebook group.
Serena and Lily Outlet Frequently Asked Questions
I get a lot of the same questions about the Serena and Lily Outlets, so felt putting together a short FAQ would be helpful.
- Where are the Serena & Lily Outlet store locations? There are two Serena & Lily Outlet stores. One in Vacaville, CA (870 Alamo Drive, Vacaville CA 95688) and another in Berkeley, CA (2236 San Pablo Avenue, Berkeley, CA 94702)
- What are the Serena & Lily Outlet hours? Both stores are open Tuesday through Saturday from 10am-4pm.
- How can I contact the outlets? Due to the overwhelming number of phone calls this store started getting once I posted updates (Sorry, S&L crew!!), they no longer answer their phones. You may have better luck emailing (email@example.com). They are not on social media.
- Does the Serena & Lily Outlet ship? No, unfortunately they do not.
- What is the Serena & Lily Outlet return policy? All sales are final, but I have also found them to be really reasonable. They allowed me to exchange a Balboa dining chair cushion when I realize the zipper was broken once I got home. It doesn’t hurt anything to ask!
- Can you purchase from the Serena & Lily Outlet online? No, there is no way to purchase online.
- Will there be another Serena & Lily pop up outlet? The Serena & Lily Outlet occasionally does pop up sales for specific products. They ran a $49 chairs and stool pup up special for about six or so months in a vacant building next door. I also heard they had a rug pop up out in the parking lot once, but that was before I discovered their outlet. Fear not, I will always update you when one of these special Serena & Lily outlet pop up sales happens!
- What us the difference between the Serena and Lily Outlet Vacaville and the Serena and Lily Outlet Berkeley? Guest post coming soon!
- I’m not near an outlet. Do you have a code I can use? Yes! Check out this post for 10 ways to save on Serena & Lily!
- What is the best day and time to go shop? Deliveries to the outlet *typically* occur on Monday (for Tuesday open), Wednesday, and Friday every week. I’ve asterisked typically because it’s not uncommon for deliveries to be rescheduled or delayed. Timing your visit around these drop off days will yield the best shopping results. From my own experience of frequenting this outlet, it is best to go at open (get there early as lines do form!) or closer to closing (~2pm+)
While Serena and Lily Outlets do not have an in-house delivery company, you do have a couple of options for obtaining these beautiful items for a fraction of the price.
1. Coordinate with a third party delivery company. If you are local and able to purchase in person, you can hire a company to come pick up the items and deliver for you. You can find more information regarding this process here.
Serena and Lily Outlet Features
Now that you know how to score the BEST deal at Serena and Lily Outlet, feel free to browse from various outlet blog feature updates and the one (and only) video update below. Even if you aren’t local to the area being featured, I recommend checking them out anyway, as it will give you a good idea of the types of items you might see as well as typical damage (or lack thereof!). Don’t forget, even if you see paint or stain damage, don’t write it off immediately. These are often very simple fixes with repair kits!
Video Tour: This may be the only video tour I do at the Serena & Lily Outlet. After getting permission to go live, they later decided that video can not be taken inside their stores. If you are dying to get a look inside this outlet, check it out below.
Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with or sponsored by any of the outlets featured and these are solely my own opinions based on my own experiences.
Want to find a list of ALL outlets near you?
Serena & Lily Outlet, 870 Alamo Drive, Vacaville, CA 95688
Serena & Lily Outlet, 870 Alamo Drive, Berkeley, CA 94702