You may have noticed that I am very active over in my Facebook group and every time someone asks for a Serena & Lily coupon code, I have one. This isn’t some exclusive blogger code, this is a code that is available for every single one of you. It’s my top tip for saving big money at Serena & Lily and one I haven’t seen many (if any) other bloggers cover. Read on for details.
If you are new to the brand, like I was just 10 short months ago, this Sausalito based company has been around since 2003 and truly paves the way with stunning casual, coastal design. Serena & Lily is, without a doubt, an enormously innovative and popular high end designer store specializing in bedding, furniture, and home décor. You’ll find a lot of neutral wood tones, light and airy color palettes, soft and feminine materials, and beautiful textures masterfully incorporated into every piece.
Serena & Lily is dominating many of my favorite home inspiration Facebook groups, which is a true testament to its’ popularity. Serena & Lily Outlet is my most frequently searched outlet store and also the one that gets the most attention over in my own Facebook group. It can, however, be pricy to shop there. In fact, the top “related search” for Serena & Lily on Google is “Serena and Lily dupes.”
While dupes are great, you CAN actually get the real-deal for less. I’ve put together my top recommendations for saving big money at Serena & Lily.
14. Consider shopping Serena & Lily dupes! I know I said you can get the look for less (and you can!) but sometimes shopping the dupes just makes more financial sense. There are so many Serena and Lily dupes out there for a fraction of the price. You can find my Serena & Lily Dupes Master List right here.
13. See if I have any unique coupon codes to offer! You can check out current discount codes here.
12. Sign up for a birthday treat! I have no idea what the treat is, but will report back since April is my birthday month 🙂
11. Given that this entire website is dedicated to outlets, my first tip HAS to be to shop the Serena & Lily outlet store locations. This is an excellent way to save AT LEAST 50%, which is the automatic discount at their outlets.
They price bedding, wallpaper, and pillow covers, typically, even higher than 50% off. They often run flash sales on specific items if there is overstock (Blake dressers for $899, Blake consoles and coffee tables for $199, mirrors for $99, chairs and stools for $49, and more), so stay up-to-date on their happenings by joining my Facebook group.
If you aren’t near an outlet, see if you can find a Serena and Lily Outlet personal shopper!
10. Join the Serena & Lily retail or outlet team. Get an employee discount by working directly for the company to save big money. Check out their current open positions and apply!
9. Wait for the Serena & Lily online warehouse sales. A few times a year, they will run some fantastic online Tent Sales, typically 20% off OR MORE!
This is a budget lovers’ prime time to save money at Serena & Lily. I have seen so many items during their online tent sales that are comparable to (or better than) outlet pricing. If you aren’t in a hurry, time your purchase with these sales.
In 2021, I noticed sale announcements around July and again in November. Here are a few items that caught my eye during the Serena & Lily Tent Sale in November 2021:
8. Shop the Serena & Lily sale section online. They have a nice, ongoing selection of items to browse in their sale section, which is located to the far right of their heading categories. This is a great way to get the authentic Serena & Lily look for less anytime (no waiting for sales necessary!). Find the direct link to the Serena & Lily sale section here.
7. Shop Serena & Lily at the Online Simon Premium Outlets! I’m ashamed to admit I only just discovered this was even an option. I, That Outlet Girl, had no clue you could buy from the premium outlets online. They have a fairly small selection at the time of this update, but the savings are really great (as high as 82% off!). Find the direct link to the Serena & Lily Outlet section here.
6. Sign up for the Serena & Lily VIP email list. This is a quick way to save 15% and is usually found at the bottom of the home page or you can find it here. Plus, you will be instantly notified regarding future sales. It truly is a win-win.
If this tip saved you 15%, would you consider coming back to this post and shopping through my link here? It will be no extra cost to you to purchase through this link and helps me sustain this blog!
Emailed coupon codes are typically for first time customers (aka: email addresses).
5. Sign up for Serena &Lily’s catalog and receive 20% off coupons inside. While it is not guaranteed to come in every issue, it sure is a fun way to browse their newest products and get inspired.
4. Post a request for a Serena & Lily coupon in my Serena & Lily Sales Facebook group and Instagram. This group is dedicated to all things clearance, which often matches or beats outlet prices! I often see people posting in home décor Facebook groups asking for a coupon, and someone usually always gifts away their code. It doesn’t hurt to ask.
3. Call a Serena and Lily retail store and order directly through them! I have heard many people say if you place your order directly through a store and request a discount they will give you 20% off. I called a store to confirm and they mentioned 20% may be a bit high (special circumstances), but that they could offer 15% to first time customers. They’ll get your order ready and have it sent straight to you. I recommend calling around to the different locations to see where you can get the best discount!
2. Find Serena & Lily items secondhand. Not only will this save you a boatload of money, it is also so good for our environment when we reduce, reuse, recycle [insert: 3 ‘R’s logo here]. Shop Serena & Lily secondhand here:
Make sure you search for this brand several ways. I recommend trying “Serena & Lily,” “Serena and Lily,” and “Serena Lily” to pull maximum results.
- eBay: This leading company for shopping secondhand is a no brainer when it comes to finding Serena & Lily décor for a more affordable price. Browse what’s available right here.
- Serena & Lily Resale & Design Inspo: This is a Facebook group specifically dedicated to reselling Serena & Lily items.
- Facebook Marketplace: Due to the outlets in Vacaville and Berkeley, CA, there are always a ton of Serena & Lily items on marketplace for purchase (many offer shipping!). Some of these items will be from outlet resellers and some from people who have used and loved their Serena & Lily items and are ready to let them go.
- Chairsh: Carefully screened by expert curators, this online buy and sell platform is a must visit for anyone wanting to rehome beautiful goods. Check out a fairly large selection of secondhand Serena & Lily goods right here.
- Poshmark: This secondhand buy and sell platform is the new eBay for home décor. You’ll find several outlet resellers on here as well- so make sure to inquire if there are any known defects!
1. And here it is. My top secret, little known tip for saving 20% off at Serena & Lily AND a way for you to earn credit to shop- the Serena & Lily refer a friend program OR simply use my referral code to get 20% off plus free napkins (and I will raffle the credit back to the community)!
You can save 1 of 2 ways. As the referrer, you will receive a $25 online credit (one code per order) for every person that purchases through your referral link. As the friend, you will receive 20% off plus free napkins. To enroll simply click here, enter your email, and send your code directly to your friends’ email addresses or phone numbers, or copy the code for later.
Once your friend uses the code on eligible purchases and customer service has had a chance to approve the transaction, you will receive an email like the one below:
As the referred friend, you will receive 20% off your order PLUS free napkins! Make sure to add this set of four napkins to your cart before checkout.
I’ve never received an update regarding what the napkins look like. If any of you have done this can you please email or DM me a photo? I would love to add it to this post!
Don’t want to hassle with signing up but still want 20% off?
Feel free to use my referral code to get 20% off plus free napkins and I will raffle the credit back to the community!
If this tip saved you 20%, would you consider coming back to this post and shopping through my link here? It will be no extra cost to you to purchase through this link and helps me sustain this blog!
So, find a friend and share the discount love. There are some details and restrictions, so make sure to check out the terms and conditions of this program here. I’ve used the program to refer many of you and then raffled the credit off in my Facebook group or over on Instagram, so it does work!
And speaking of freebies, if you are looking for some cute iPhone wallpapers, you are going to want to head right to Serena & Lily’s Instagram. Find the “Downloads” highlight and enjoy some super cute wallpapers for iPhone. Enjoy!
I hope these suggestions on ways to save at Serena and Lily have been helpful. Please let me know if you have used any of these methods or if you have the scoop on more tips not listed. Happy Saving!!
Want more info on the Serena and Lily Outlet Stores?
Click the graphic below!
I am in no way affiliated with Serena & Lily. These are simply my own tips based on my own experiences and observations.
tags: Serena and Lily Coupon 2022, Serena and Lily Friends and Family 2022, Serena and Lily 20% off coupon, Serena and Lily Sale Schedule 2022, Serena and Lily 15 code, Serena and Lily Discount Code Reddit, Serena and Lily refer a friend, Serena and Lily employee discount, Serena and Lily friends and family sale.