What is Restoration Hardware Outlet?
So what is the difference between Restoration Hardware Outlet vs store? Restoration Hardware Outlet is where RH items go when they have been returned, have manufacturing defects, or were overproduced. You can expect to find damage ranging from non-existent to heavily damaged. Damaged inventory is typically discounted with Clearance tag pricing. You can check out what outlet quality might look like here.
Restoration Hardware Outlet is quickly shaping up to be one of my very favorite ways to score high end designer furniture for a fraction of the price. Keep reading to see what I scored for 90 PERCENT OFF RETAIL!
Does RH Outlet have a website?
Unfortunately, RH Outlet does not have a website. RH Outlet also isn’t on social media! Check back in my featured update section for new updates. Find your outlet location and select the CLICK FOR REVIEW button for most current updates.
Restoration Hardware Outlet Locations
Restoration Hardware does not list their outlet locations on their website, even though there are nearly FORTY in North America, INCLUDING Restoration Hardware in Canada!
You might be wondering, “Is there a Restoration Hardware Outlet near me?” Check below for current Restoration Hardware locations.
Click the state hyperlink to view all outlets in that state!
- Arizona Restoration Hardware Outlet locations:
- 2700 W Chandler Blvd, Chandler, AZ 85224; Phone: (480) 855-0039
- California Restoration Hardware Outlet locations:
- 11136 Jefferson Blvd, Culver City, CA 90230; Phone: (310) 730-7374
- 16181 Lake Forest Dr, Irvine, CA 92618; Phone: (949) 585-0015
- 5500 Grossmont Center Dr Suite 230, La Mesa, CA 91942; Phone: (619) 644-3650
- 81 Aquarium Way Suite F-120, Long Beach, CA 90802; Phone: (562) 246-3830
- 1931 Ventura Blvd, Oxnard, CA 93036; Phone: (805) 445-7707
- 4200 Rosewood Dr, Pleasanton, CA 94588; Phone: (925) 398-3940 CLICK FOR REVIEW
- 9000 Northgate Dr, San Rafael, CA 94903; Phone: (415) 960-3023
- 1071 Helen Power Dr, Vacaville, CA 95687; Phone: (707) 446-3421 CLICK FOR REVIEW
- 1990 University Dr, Vista, CA 92083; Phone: (760) 338-2472 (Check out some photos here)
- Colorado Restoration Hardware Outlet locations:
- 5050 Factory Shops Blvd Suite 975, Castle Rock, CO 80108; Phone: (303) 660-5165
- Florida Restoration Hardware Outlet locations:
- Georgia Restoration Hardware Outlet locations:
- 534 Marketplace Pkwy #100, Dawsonville, GA 30534; Phone: (706) 265-9822
- Illinois Restoration Hardware Outlet locations:
- 1650 Premium Outlet Blvd Suite 1620, Aurora, IL 60502; Phone: (630) 947-1600
- 601 N Martingale Rd Suite 150, Schaumburg, IL 60173; Phone: (224) 470-8803
- Kentucky Restoration Hardware Outlet locations:
- 1155 Buck Creek Rd. Simpsonville, KY 40067; Phone: (502) 677-1770 CLICK FOR REVIEW
- Maryland Restoration Hardware Outlet locations:
- 130 W Ridgely Rd, Lutherville Timonium, MD 21093; Phone: (410) 376-8411
- Massachusetts Restoration Hardware Outlet locations:
- 1048 South St Suite 10, Wrentham, MA 02093; Phone: (508) 384-1444 (Check out some photos here)
- Michigan Restoration Hardware Outlet locations:
- 6575 Telegraph Rd, Bloomfield Hills, MI 48301; Phone: (248) 203-2911
- Minnesota Restoration Hardware Outlet locations:
- 1676 West End Blvd Suite 2385, Minneapolis, MN 55416; Phone: (763) 545-0484
- New Jersey Restoration Hardware Outlet locations:
- 2100 Route 38 Suites M-E, Cherry Hill, NJ 08002; Phone: (856) 667-2616
- 330 NJ-17, Paramus, NJ 07652; Phone: (201) 371-1024
- 3265 Brunswick Pike, Lawrence Township, NJ 08648; Phone: (609) 452-0624
- New York Restoration Hardware Outlet locations:
- 34 34th St Building 6-1-A, Brooklyn, NY 11232; Phone: (718) 369-0385
- 512 Tanger Mall Dr, Riverhead, NY 11901; Phone: (631) 369-4091
- North Carolina Restoration Hardware Outlet locations:
- 800 Brevard Rd Suite 670, Asheville, NC 28806; Phone: (828) 665-3097 CLICK FOR REVIEW
- Ohio Restoration Hardware Outlet locations:
- 985 S Main St, Centerville, OH 45459; Phone: (937) 291-0584 CLICK FOR REVIEW
- Pennsylvania Restoration Hardware Outlet locations:
- 18 Lightcap Rd #501, Limerick Township, PA 19464; Phone: (610) 970-1518
- Tennessee Restoration Hardware Outlet locations:
- 1626 Galleria Blvd, Brentwood, TN 37027; Phone: (615) 815-1974 CLICK FOR REVIEW
- Texas Restoration Hardware Outlet locations:
- 15853 North Freeway Fort Worth, TX 76177; Phone: (817) 464-5400
- 5000 Katy Mills Cir Katy, TX 77494; Phone: (281) 574-1575
- 3939 IH 35 South, Ste 965 San Marcos, TX 78666; Phone: (512) 353-0504
- Virginia Restoration Hardware Outlet locations:
- 241 Fort Evans Rd Suite 101, Leesburg, VA 20176; Phone: (703) 443-1162
- Washington Restoration Hardware Outlet locations:
- 4001 Factoria Square Mall SE Suite 11, Bellevue, WA 98006; Phone: (425) 376-0155
- Wisconsin Restoration Hardware Outlet locations:
- 224 E Chicago St, Milwaukee, WI 53202; Phone: (414) 808-3890
- Canada Restoration Hardware Outlet locations:
- 13850 Steeles Avenue West Suite 606, Halton Hills, ON L7G 0J1, Canada; Phone: +1 905-636-6669
- 15760 Croydon Dr, Surrey, BC V3S 2L6, Canada; Phone: +1 604-542-0132
Restoration Hardware Outlet Prices
There really is no reason to scour the internet for a Restoration Hardware coupon or cry over the lack of Restoration Hardware coupon codes. Similar to the Crate and Barrel Outlet pricing structure, Restoration Hardware Outlet is cheaper and offers some of their pieces at clearance pricing. This is truly where the magic happens at RH Outlet.
Clearance tag items start at a set percentage off, typically 50% from my experience, and increase in percent off each week or two (location dependent), capping out at 95% off!!! I was able to score a $3970 table for $397. Watch my frugal corpse hit the floor.
The number of items with clearance tags will vary from outlet to outlet and from visit to visit. You might find a ton of clearance tag items one day and barely any the next.
Some people have reported that their outlets consistently don’t have many of these tags, while others have found an abundance- so make sure you visit with this in mind.
Keep your eyes peeled for the black strip at the top of the price tags. These are the clearance items that decrease in price but they can be hard to miss. Focus on tags that look like the tag below.
Knowing the date an item was marked down is crucial for follow up monitoring, so make sure to grab a photo! I often wait another week or two to see if I can get the item for a lower price. But be warned, you might miss out on it if someone swoops in to buy it.
How much cheaper is Restoration Hardware Outlet?
You might be wondering is Restoration Hardware Outlet is cheaper. Most of the items you will find inside of the Restoration Hardware Outlet are typically around 30-40% off retail prices but can go as high as 95% off.
I have heard many people compare outlet pricing to member pricing, though I haven’t researched that similarity myself yet.
The normal outlet tags, which won’t decrease in price, look like this:
When is the Restoration Hardware Outlet sale?
Years ago, RH Outlet had some pretty banging sales where you could expect a flat discount off of the retail price. Sadly, this sale model has been eliminated and replaced with the select Clearance Tag structure.
Can you negotiate at Restoration Hardware Outlet?
Yes! You can negotiate at Restoration Hardware Outlets. Mileage may vary from location to location, but click here to see my RH Outlet negotiating template.
Do RH Members get a discount at the outlet?
Unfortunately, RH members do not get a discount at the outlet. HOWEVER, click here to see how one RH member negotiated their way to a steeper discount.
Are all sales final at the Restoration Hardware Outlet?
Like most outlets, all sales are final. it is important to give your items a very thorough inspection to ensure there is no unacceptable damage or parts missing.
What does Restoration Hardware Outlet have?
You might be wondering, “Are Restoration Hardware Outlets good?” I have seen so many fan favorites at the outlet. It is absolutely a no brainer to check your local RH outlet before purchasing retail. Here are some examples of modern Restoration Hardware sale items I have seen during outlet visits.
Restoration Hardware Outlet Photos
Restoration Hardware Dining Room
- Restoration Hardware Tables: There is a ton to browse in regards to Restoration Hardware table options, dining chairs, and barstools at the outlet. In my experience, these types of products are more likely to be on clearance, possibly due to the more delicate nature of wood during transit. I have seen MANY Restoration Hardware tables and tabletops for 90% off (including my own!)
- Restoration Hardware Dining Chairs and Barstools: Typically, it can be difficult to find multiples of the same Restoration Hardware barstools or dining chairs. If you have patience, however, it is possible to piece together a full set. Another option is to complete the set by purchasing the remaining chairs online. This will still save you money overall.
- Restoration Hardware Lights: You can find a plethora of Restoration Hardware chandelier options at the outlet. The clearance selection is a bit more limited in my experience, but the deals for Restoration Hardware pendant lights can be found.
Restoration Hardware Living Room
- Restoration Hardware Sofas: I have seen the ever popular Restoration Hardware Cloud Couch at the outlet numerous times on clearance.
- Restoration Hardware Sectionals: Restoration Hardware modular sectional slipcovers can be found at their outlets for insane prices- typically close to 90% off.
- Restoration Hardware Coffee Table
- Restoration Hardware Drapery: I have had followers reach out to tell me their CRAZY deals on custom drapery at the outlet. Literally $1. I’m not joking.
- Restoration Hardware Rugs:
Restoration Hardware Outdoor Furniture
There is a great selection of outdoor furniture at the Restoration warehouse outlet. I noticed a huge uptick in clearance tag items around the transition into winter. If you can hold off, I recommend shopping for outdoor RH furniture at this time.
Restoration Hardware Outdoor Dining Tables, Coffee Tables and Side Tables
Restoration Hardware Outdoor Seating
When does Restoration Hardware Outlet get shipments?
Timing your visit with delivery day is one of my favorite tips for maximizing your outlet visit. This is the day that new inventory is delivered to the outlet.
Delivery schedules will vary from location to location. It is best to give your local RH Outlet a call to see when their deliveries come in. You can also check out my featured updates to find this information!
Does RH Outlet have a Client List?
This outlet DOES offer a client list! “What exactly is a client list?” you might be wondering. It’s a waitlist for a specific product. You will contact the outlet, provide the SKU, any other details about the item of interest, and your contact information. If/when that product arrives at the outlet, they will give you a call!
From what I have been told, RH Outlet offers a really robust client list system, whereby you can request to be contacted within a certain radius. I LOVE this! This means you can tell them you’d be willing to travel xxx miles, which will increase your chances of locating your item for way less.
Does Restoration Hardware Outlet deliver?
RH Outlets do not deliver. Outlets typically do not have an in-house delivery company, but they do often have some third party recommendations.
These recommendations will typically be a local moving company or a moving app like Dolly or Task Rabbit. Also check out uship.com!
Head straight for the register or keep an eye out for possible signs scattered throughout the store for additional information.
Does Restoration Hardware Outlet ship?
No, Restoration Hardware Outlets do not ship.
Does Restoration Hardware sell floor models?
Yes, RH showrooms do sell floor models! Click here to see how you can score a steeper discount on Restoration Hardware floor models.
Did RH go out of business?
Nope! RH has not gone out of business.
Restoration Hardware Outlet Reviews
Now that you know how to score the BEST deal at RH Outlet, feel free to browse from various outlet blog feature updates and video below. Even if you aren’t local to the area being featured, I recommend checking them out anyway, as it will give you a good idea of the types of items you might see as well as typical damage (or lack thereof!). Don’t forget, even if you see paint or stain damage, don’t write it off immediately. These are often very simple fixes with one of their repair kits!
Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with or sponsored by any of the outlets featured and these are solely my own opinions based on my own experiences.